Sit Back and Relax; Be Safe and Eco-Friendly!
Small World, huh!? Are you in New York, Paris, Tokyo, or simply at home?
That's fine—let's get started!
All you need is a reliable High-Speed Internet connection and a functional device (computer or tablet) with a microphone, headphone/headset, webcam and appropriate screen that supports video calls for face-to-face communication. Our Virtual Classrooms are easy to connect over video - with no app or software download required. You can share Course Materials, documents, videos, websites and screens for your online session!
Test Your Device To Be Compatible & Functional:
Microphone - Headphone/Headset, Webcam - Screen: We strongly suggest you to use an appropriate headphone/headset instead of your computer speakers. Also test them all to make sure they work properly and they are compatible with our Virtual Classrooms. The advantage is that you don't need to login/create an account/profile to have an online session.
High Speed Internet:
- Minimum Download speed: 10 Mbps
- More Reliable Download Speed: 25 Mbps and Higher
- Minimum Upload Speed: 5 Mbps
- More Reliable Upload Speed: 10 Mbps and Higher
Online Tutoring Advantages:
- >> More flexible schedule!
- >> Save time, energy and costs on transportation!
- >> Be Relaxed, Warm and Eco-Friendly!
- >> Enjoy your own comfortable atmosphere: Your home, office or room!
- >> Travel without falling behind on your lessons!